Monday, January 19, 2009

Working

Wow... I made the total sales of RM 2500++ on my 1st day working. My boss praised me alot.
^ ^

I'll be working for 5 days only as I'm just a part time promoter to sell CNY gold-pleated art toys. Each art toy cost around RM300++.

My pay is RM100 per day + 5%/10% commision of total sales. Well I got 10% commision for most of my sales as I just kept on persuading customers to buy the most expensive wan..hahahaha

But my working time is damn long..10am to 10pm.. 2 hr break..Arghhh...1o hrs working time leh.. Quite long man... I think I deserve for that high pay rite???? My legs have been numb for more than 5 hours today..U know why.. not because of too tired of serving customers..it just that my high sales made me damn free and goyang kaki til the legs became numb..hehehe..
Luckily I only working for 5 days if not i'll straightaway bang into the wall.. tired and exhausted because of the constant activity of goyang kaki....

besides that, I like to ask the girl next to my booth to look after my booth(she was so helpful) while...me????I was spending my 1 and half hrs reading magazine in a bookshop during my working time.. I did this just because my supervisor was roving around KL since early in the morning and didn't stay long in my booth.. He's my role model so I also learned from him...ROVING around... haha.. being a part-time promoter is so good...to my dearest loyal readers,do u think I'm a responsible part time promoter for the 1st day? leave comments. thx

No comments:

Post a Comment