Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Birthday Dinner In Star Village,Dataran Sunway,7th Jan 09

Have you ever tried holding a torchlight to read food menu in restaurant before? If you never tried this,I strongly recommend you to head off to a restaurant named "STAR VILLAGE" in Dataran Sunway.Well,the setting there is quite good and the employer purposely make their restaurant dim-lighted at night and we were given few torchlights so that we can read the menu clearly.Quite cool man. It did makes the restaurant looked unique and a good thing is even a bad memory people like me would remember this place forever especially their torchlight.hehe...


Clam is quite enjoy holding the torchlight


Everyone used to be very concentrate during game time



Well well well , this post is actually about the birthday celebration of Jo and Kai Lee.
*
*
*
*
*
The bufday stars

Jo the belated bufday girl


Me and Siew Pau the another bday gurl


Queen M with 2 bufday stars


our group shot before another two intruders joined in


what attracted me about this pic is actually the AVRIL in the poster...
definitely not you both ok!! haha..(even a non-living poster is better than you guys..hehe)




Sama pendek..kekeke



Everyone looked abnormal here except Jo who is looked like a barbie doll in this pic
(spot the two intruders)




I would admit that her smile is always so bright!!!!



~~Clam and Jo~~


S.H.E? or 3p?? hahaha


Advertisement about the drink or ur teeth????


Miss Fish is surrounded by 'men'

Me too..haha


Guys keen to do 'V" pose


Cute shots ~ ~

Future Miss M'sia contestants


Future Miss Universe contestants


Lip kent..I like your dazzling smile!!!! -.-"


Miss Moon and Miss Fish aka Lisayin



Panasonic ambassadors

We love pouting~ ~



Why you like to grab attention wan,kent?




Camwhore using my camera -.-"



PERFECT pic..cos I'm the one who took this shot


Jo,you looked cool here..
Kailee,what pose is that?hehe



Ting's sunshine smile ..clam trying to fit in but failed




why so excited?@@"




Lan Dou Po(s)



they can't stop themselves from picking up playing cards



They are truly the gambling addicts... Do you think they are kindergarden teacher?!!-.-"


*praying* (hopefully those little cute and adorable small kids would not influenced by them)




Berjudi itu Najis..hehehe




Queen M and Kent Kent


Group pictures take 1
Me and lip kent like to make the picture looks retarded


Group pictures take 2~~ (still consider retarded because of kent)
-end of the night-

Here I wish Mr.tissue aka Zi jing ( hopefully i spell ur name correctly),Miss Jo and Miss Siew Pau a wonderful birthday. even thoughJo's one was belated birthday but we still managed to celebrate with you wo...so did you feel touched?)

It was indeed a great night for everyone yesterday!!!

We have planned to have their bufday celebration at FULL HOUSE in Niu Ze Xui earlier.

Sigh... because of me

I was the driver to fetch some of them but too bad I was in KL until 6:30pm.

I already tried my best to reach home as soon as I can but I was stuck in monorail and The-snail-public-transport-KTM.

Thanks to the slowness of KTM and back home peak hour timing

I was being sanwiched in the train and felt so suffocated!!!!!

However I still managed to reach home at 7:50pm


Speed to seksyen 17 at 8pm(speed oni..havent reached there yet actually..haha..) after i throwed on my outfit

I have promised them that I would fetch them at 7pm..
-.-"
It was kind a rush for me and thats why we changed our hang-out place to Dataran Sunway.
I'm so sorry,guys..


i'm well known for unable to be punctual all the time and too I have been blacklisted for FFK gang.
Btw,it was a tiring day and night for me also. ><

Before i go , I would like to deliver some meaningful msg to these 3 bufday stars:

1.Mr.Zi Jing
It is really Nice to meet you.Don't really talk to you for the 1st time.
'Cos I was so busy with my camwhore business and pose-making sessions
Hope you don't mind and I would say that having birthday on the same day with Siew Kai Lee definitely is the biggest challege in your life. She will be the one who dominate you no matter how haha.. hopefully you won't bully by her..hehe..but i think it is imposibble right cos her permanent job is only bully guy who looks weaker than her. For instance my Ji mui PHANG LIP KENT.
.-
2.Miss Jo
First and foremost,I would like to congrats you for finishing ur teen year already.No more teen for you,sorry to say ok.U are officially TWENTY years old now.The old term again I wish you GOOD LUCK in your relationship,especially LOVE. I knew you got plenty of flirters out there, ehem.. so just wear ur spectacles and see who's actually your Mr.Right.haha...as a friend, we'll be willing to give you the most most sincere advices on your guys' issue..hehe.. *winks* and the present that me,lip kent,chen lam and ting gave you wan is quite small and hope you don't mind..I knew the present we gave you might not as big as what someone gave you hoho...anyway hope you like it.ohya, pls take off your contact lenses on time ah.Dun always sleep with ur contact lenses,it is harmful to your eyes one you know.. lastly,thanks for being the passenger of Myvi WQM 8276 . keke

3.Siew Pau aka Siew Kai Lee
Ok..the basic message I would like to pass to you is stop smacking my buttock pls. You used to do this at school and pity my hips la terribly swelling after ur smack.We always knew that you have a strong enthusiasm towards hot,good looking,six pack body punya guys. Control yourself in obsessing too much on the hot guys u mean.yeah..I used to think that the leng cai u meant is not hot at all.No offence ok..but it is a truth..blek. i like to chat with you online and boiling phone porridge with you.you know why? Cos u make me dun even have to type and talk.So relaxing and I can store my energy somemore. You are the only one who talk alot
and I do not even have a chance to talk whatever I want!!!!! sigh.. pls don't dominate a conversation la.Didn't you learnt before in Muet?!!!! Hope your future bf can tahan your "good' character lo... To the dearest Kailee's future bf,break your leg(good luck) in commiting a relationship with kai lee this woman. *mourning*

That would be you guys' honour as Queen M is willing to give some life advice to you all.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day...

-signing out-












































































3 comments:

  1. Dearest miss Moon,
    Thanks for celebrating my end-of-teen-and-beggining-of-adult b'day with me la.although u were late that day, but really appreciate it..i understand how rushing it is especially the time is speeding like 160km per hour..hahaha..no worries babe ! Btw,bout my LOVE life rite, it's complicated i would say..haha..okie, take care :)
    P/S : love reading ur blog babe, interesting betul !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey queen m, y keep on calling me MISS FISH ...i hate fish..pls dun mention it infront of me k... on the other hand, y u ows bully me... i m not tht short OKIE.. haha shorter than u abit oni .. lastly, y ur pic is future miss universe while kai lee n mine is future miss msia oni? haha unfair a...
    eh i so bei min u , u oso leave comment in my blog pls... or chat box...
    THANKS FOR YA COOPERATION!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh...i oways missed the fun with with u all la...YYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PS:y i cannot drive hah...T.T

    ms W

    ReplyDelete