Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Meaningful Interview Experience Ever

Just went for interview this morning

My interview venue is near Palm Square,Jaya one opposite Utar

It is a company named Danatama Millenium

I have applied for a customer service officer position and received a mail from them asking me for interview today.(don't even called me also..luckily I checked my mail regularly)

Actually I was not so keen to get this position but since they asked me for interview then I just went there "ke po"-busybody abit lo.(haha...I have a strong curiousity on getting myself exposed with different interviews)

First I came in the office of the company,I saw three uncles aged around 40 something sitting there filling up application forms.Ohno..I was thinking like "huh, Im the youngest candidate again?!!!! shit la...i don't feel like working with uncles ok...I'm so young la wei."

All of a sudden, I just wished i could escape from this office.Haha..joking oni..I won't be so irresponsible.No matter how I am not interested to the job,i'll try my best to attend the interview COMPLETELY.

Waited about 15minutes for my turn. All the uncles looked so nervous and uneasy. Sitting there so serious. I understood them la. They must be left their current job and this interview was so so important for them. They were too serious while waiting for their turn.Me? yawning and reading magazine on the couch...hehe...(don't dissapointed with me pls)

Ok..finally I saw a guy coming out from the other door.He said :"May I know who is *toin car man* ". I told him my name was supposed to be pronounced *ten kah moon* ok..Y did av1 pronounce my name wrongly since I was a child!!!!!!!geram betul...

This is the climax of the story.. The guy who is my interviewer invited me to take a seat.BTW,there was another guy standing near the door inside the room.I thought he was a trainee standing beside to view what the interviewer might ask me and learn on the spot.

Then my interviewer just took my resume and asked me questions la of course.
I forgot his name so i'll put him as XXX.

XXX: How are you today?
Moon: Not so good actually.I couldn't sleep well these days. Feeling sleepy all the time.(haha...that's the worst answer ever for a good interview sample)

XXX: From what this resume showed,may i know why you kept changing jobs?
Moon: *mumbling in heart* I already state out the reasons,that's my part time job la. can't you ask another question?????
But of couse I still managed to answer him la.

And then he got asked one more question.I already forgot how he asked.
XXX: err..why...what...why...what qualities...err...like...how to sed ahh that term
Moon: do you want to ask me what qualities can I find in you to prove that I shud hire you????
XXX : err...no.. how to sed that term...(asking the guy standing next the door)
ohya.. what qualities .....like dedicated, confident ......I can find in you to ensure
that you are the best for our company?
Moon:Oh.. I enjoy facing challenges(very fake rite?!!!!) and i think I'm a
commited person in this customer service field as I would try my best to
provide solution to every customer through phone calls and even dealing
with a angry and impolite customer I personally think that I have my own
way to treat them courteously.this is why i feel that I'm the best compared
to other candidates.

XXX: ok...do you think you are easygoing?
Moon:yeahhhhhhh of couse. *my eyes blinking*
XXX:Well I can see that

later on XXX started to tel me abt his company. The 1st question I asked him is Where is the location I will be working...U know why..I ald sick of being lied by those stupid employers.Saying that working in PJ.. but suddenly changed to shah alam and subang. hmmph..When he told me that I needed to work in Ampang,wow so far man.. I have no mood to listen to what he said anymore.

When he was telling abt his company,I found that his tones of voice was abit weird. I meant that as a interviewer the way he asked me just now seriously not professional at all compared to last few interviews I have attended. Omg..u know what I saw..I saw his hands were SHAKING!!!!! more worse than me.. -.-" I used to have shaking hands when dealing with experiment stuffs in Form Six and even shaked alot when I was holding a pair of chopstick and spoon.hehe..sori for having such weak hands. haizzzz.. I felt like wana switch place with the interviewer so that I can be the one to interview him...hohohohoho....

and then bla bla bla...he was damn nervous and I reali pity his shaking hands.
He told me that I was shorlisted for the 1st interview (well..not challenging at all) and have to come for training for 3 days from 9am to 4pm. wow...havent started I ald felt sleepy when hearing this. ceh..I won't come la wei 'cos this company has advertised that V will be working in PJ...C now... working in ampang !!!!!...seriously dun like this kind of company... cheat ppl oni..got 2nd interview somemore...zzzzzzzzzzzzz.. sick of undergoing this

before I go I thanked to both guys in the interview room since I'm a polite gal here..*wink* U know what...I heard the other guy standing beside all the time wan talked to my interviewer.. "she can leave,but you cannot,U just sit here.I got alot of things have to tell u!!!!

Ohno...sounds so fierce..hopefully my shaking-hands-interviewer will be alright even he kena any scolding from that guy..pity him alot... good luck man... -.-"












No comments:

Post a Comment