Friday, January 2, 2009

Buckle up! Buckle up!


It is year 2009 already!!!!!! I bet you should know that WE HAVE TO BUCKLE UP OUR BACK SEAT BELT right...


Don't tell me you didn't even know about this news wo.. If you used to read newspaper or alert to latest news well u should have this in mind.....so LIP KENT do u know about this? (never read newspaper punya orang)


Aikzzzzzzz...hate this law much much... I have no idea who is the one so stupid to invent this kind of law and we as a Malaysian are so so "lucky" to have this law implemented... *Unhappy* U know what?I always do YOGA at the back of the car,suddenly asked me to have my seat belt BUCKLE UP at the back..omgosh my flexibility totally being restricted la... I was damn upset right now.. haha..joking joking...


Btw, PLS bear in mind that you must buckle up your back seat belt ok!!!!!if not the driver definitely will be fined RM300.. even I'm used to be a driver ,but I'M A so so FORGETFUL DRIVER...I pretty sure that i'll forget asking my passenger to buckle up...so PLS la..whoever wana hitch my car ride next time be spontaneously(all my friends are very blur..no offence hehe) and I don't want to get my saman ok...I used to be a considerate driver all the time...NO SAMAN BEFORE! NO BANG BEFORE!!!! IN SHORT ~~PROFESSIONAL DRIVER!!!!!! (unlike hwee chee hoho) ..So last but not least, I wish all of the passengers have a wonderful time buckling up at the back seat ok... *giggle*

No comments:

Post a Comment