Monday, December 29, 2008

Memorable BOXING DAY



ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!


I spent my BOXING DAY in HOSPITAL !!!!!!!




you know why? for Boxing day,I being punched by a hired female boxer in my frd's house(yeah..right on my face..made my face swelling just like a pig) which is a tradition that must be experienced by everyone on that day.






Hahaha...joking here..


Actually......


*Boxing day is the following day after Christmas day.It is on 26th december.Normally people would open their boxes of gifts that day,and had a second Christmas on what it is known as Boxing day.*




BUT.....


I really spent my Boxing day in hospital..But of course not being punched by female boxer la ok.. My look is so adorable and angelic,i bet nobody is willing to punch me right on my face..(haha..perasan-ing)


Guess why i entered hospital??? haiz..I was vomiting for 8 times in the morning and being sent to emergency in hospital.Doctor has diagnosed me that I had food poisoning!!!!! Omg...first time ever happened in my life... I ate chicken rice in SS2 and i guess the foods over there are very very DIRTY!!!


My vomiting had affected my balancing system which made me feeling dizzy all the time.So doctor just gave me dripping and some injections.













Arghhh...I hate dripping!!!!It is so painful and made my hands swelling just like a elephant's feet!!!!



Anyway I was back from hospital 2 days ago and thats why im blogging here.
I was so regret that i didnt listen to the doctor's advice.He asked me to take meals as light as possible after discharged from hospital..*ashamed*

But i just straightaway went to eat BAK KUT TEH in the morning the next day.Somemore i went to eat NYONYA FISH which is sour and spicy lo... .______.''''''''' I had to pay off for what i had ate!!!! I felt that my stomach was becoming uncomfortable again and i vomited 3 times after that....



Now my body is very weak and i could not even eat a bread..i just kept on eating plain porridge with vegetables combined with taking some antibiotic to relieve me from stomach cramp...haiz..I hope that I would not vomit again because i really cant stand it anymore as vomit+dizziness=><"


AND



I have learnt an experience that

WE MUST LISTEN TO DOCTOR'S ADVICE!!!!!!


sob sob






-QUEEN M-

No comments:

Post a Comment