Monday, December 29, 2008

Bro was in NS camp

*Cough* *cough*


Today I'm featuring the 2nd NATIONAL SERVICE's trainee in Tain's Family after ME !!!!



*Drums roll*




*



*



*



*


*

Yeah..this is my brother..a shot taken by my sis during his day to the meet up point for national service.(I was not there cos i'm still a patient in HOSPITAL..speechless for the coincidence)

It was pretty amusing when I heard he said that he as a national service's trainee,he was going to protect his country using the techniques he might learnt in NS camp !!! (of cos joking ok,I dont think malaysian would have such strong spirit in protecting their country,even for me!!!hahaha...

I bet he would regret for what he has said after he reached his camp.*giggles*

Everthing just in my prediction. A first call by him after a few hours he reached his camp.......

" WHY IS IT SO HOT HERE?!!!!! VERY BORING YOU KNOW ..AIYO..VERY HOT LA"

Haha...told you ald... malaysian won't be so BERSEMANGAT TINGGI even you have study pretty much for PENDIDIKAN MORAL last time. so bro,just enjoy ur 3 month's precious moments in ur NS camp and can't wait to see ur new BOTAK hairstyle when you get home for CNY's celebration... *winks* less dota's annoying sound during ur absence at home (yay yay!!!)

2 comments:

  1. DOTA ?? hahaha .. my two brothers also play dota everyday at home .. i everytime locked myself in the room .. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Locked yourself in the room? wat u doin inside?!!!!!hehe...

    ReplyDelete