Monday, December 29, 2008

JASPAL Exclusive X'mas Party




Below is outdated post.. Don't fall asleep ok..Sorry,u don't have a choice,u must read it throughly before you leave this post.


let me introduce you something interesting...



Have you heard of JASPAL?



Jaspal is a well-known boutique which offers high fashion ready-to-wear clothing and range of accessories-from bags and shoes to belts and ties to men and women.

They were having an exclusive chritmas party in JASPAL shop in 1 Utama(New Wing).Since my mum is used to be a regular customer in Jaspal shop and she had the invitation card which can bring along one more person to attend the party. And Im the one who got this precious chance to experience the-so-called-party. I wished to go there earlier as i heard my mum said that there would be a few models running cat-walk in the party.ohno...it's just like a magnetic force in Jaspal attracting me to go there and haha of course i thought plenty of yummylicious foods will be there too to greet me.(I love foods very much!!!!



So finally i was still managed to attend it. The foods taste awesome even though it was just a little choice. All are actually desserts and appetizers but those taste really good!!!! (sori..nearly out of topic). ohya..almost forgot about that..I saw AMBER CHIA who is a famous female model in Malaysia there.I didn't noticed that was her when I got in the Jaspal shop and wondering why there was an *AH GUA* in this party... Terribly skinny +heavy makeup= AH GUA !!!! no offence..Miss Amber..I didnt mean to tease you or wat. (hopefully she won't ask somebody to ban my blog after reading this) .Amber Chia is damn skinny man..if you take a closer look,she might frighten u.She looked like having some bullimia problem.Pity her... have to stay so SKINNY for her modelling job....But i would admit that she was pretty cool when she was having her cat-walk session. *thumbs up* I never seen a model doing cat-walk session in a short distance like that. It was really an eye-opener for me. AMBER CHIA IS SO COOL!(unable to have a picture with her as she left the shop very soon)

A short video taken by me during the cat-walk session by models, just part of it..anyway,just enjoy ... (just turn ur head a little bit ok..haha)




All the models are pretty tall and I'm so envy with them..they looked gorgeous and handsome with outfits from JASPAL. Can I grow taller? just a few inches only would make me satisfied.. *weeps* Aren' t they looked cool during the cat-walk ? well I knew the video is not so clear..If you were in the party that day,i think you would amazed by how they catwalk-ing...
*clap clap clap*






Normally tall models would consider "yeng" (in cantonese tone) when they are doing their modelling job cos they never smiled which make them looked cool and unapproachable. So do you think only tall models capable in handling modelling jobs?!!!!!






Personally, I don't think so...here is a proof showing that the not-so-tall and approachable models would success in modelling jobs too...


*
*

*
*
*
*
*


*
*
*






Tadaa....

What do you think?

just leave a comment on whose pose is most cool as ur comment is important enough to boost their confidence in competing with tall models

*winks winks*

Thank you for reading...

3 comments:

  1. Amber really looks skinny in ur video.. but in tv not so terrible de wor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. about the pics that need our comment to boost confidencee..

    the LK won lah of course. look at the sling bag! right side! girls... shame on u! lost to a guy! hahhahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa lao .. put this picture .. remind me of the sunday lagoon again .. but too sad la .. u din go also la ..

    ReplyDelete