Sunday, December 14, 2008

I ain't LUCKY Enough

Arghhhhhhh......


I lost my camera phone AGAIN


this was the second time i had lost my handphone

*sob*
*tears*
*weeps*
*upset*

i really have no idea why im so bad luck these days


I should have knew Sony Ericsson phone is NOT my choice.


Both handphone that i have lost were Sony Ericsson brand!!!


I would admit that I have some adventures with my handphones throughout the year which I didn't enjoy much.... ><"

Rewinding those memories>>>>

1st time: went home after Tzy Wey's birthday party. I had dropped my handphone at the centre of the ROAD in front of my house when Maggie Tan dropped me home.(well..i did not realize at all that time) i just found that my hp was not with me the next morning. But everything was too late, what i had afterall were broken LCD and memory stick .(yeah..cost me a lot to repair it) I thought I were lucky enough to have my hp back since my handphone still have its chance to "stay overnight" on the road without being stolen.



2nd time: NOT lucky enough at all ok!!! My friend Jo found that one of the doors of my car have been opened after school when we were about to enter into my car. Of course i was rushing to open the drawer inside my car to see if my belongings still there. (I used to put my purse and hp into drawer in my car cos my pocket is too small to carry those stuffs) . Sad to say, they were gone and i was just so helpless that time. Tears rolling down on my cheeks and i cried. Thx to those friends who are being my side that time to help me and no more putting valuable things inside my car EVER again!

P.s: those thieves broke into my car second time again after that but hehehe nothing they can steal except my pillows and sweaters which they are not interested at all...


Well this time I have lost my handphone(another handphone) in MNG at THE CURVE.


Enjoyed my retail therapy in MNG and there were a BIG BIG crowds in the shop.


I found that my hp was gone when i came out from MNG shop. *scream*


I might dropped it in fitting room and someone after me was happy enough to pick my hp.


I wish I could zap away my blurness as much as I can so that I can be a long-term loyal owner for my hp. *praying*

peeps, wish me luck ok..........









No comments:

Post a Comment