Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Excuse Me.. Are you A Blogger?????


Queen M's Blog Is Alive Now!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~

Definitely a good news for my loyal readers

who kept on complaining my dissapearance

and bombarding my chatbox

for the last two months


Isn't PERTH nice????~~~
However Queen M is more fancy to SINGAPORE hehe


My skin is as fair as their skin (clap)
but my peepers not as beautiful as their peepers (weep)



Queen M will be a Broadcasting student on 1st of June in UTAR,PJ campus
Haiz..there will be zillion of assignments for this course
Nightmare going to start soon
~~~~Argh~~~~~
I felt relieved as it
don't require any Mathematics knowledge




The amount of deposit that I should pay
to become the student~~





Working in Pavilion was FUN!!!!!~ ~
as I was the BEST promoter for Haier
Hehe~~
Oooopsss..
Not supposed to post this shot here
Lip Kent was the "BEST" promoter for P1 w1max as well
*Giggles*
for the details of his victory in sales career
refer to his blog
Anyway would this shot make him jealous of me ?!!!!!



Lip kent, Am I your role model now??????
Dun worry
Failure is the key to success~~

these shots just to satisfy my reader's peepers

more updates soon~~





1 comment: