Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blur gurl, You Are Not Alone!!!!!! ~ ~ ~

Blurness illness rampant in Malaysia!!!!!!!

Victim No.1: Satchid


I checked my facebook and

found that Satchid

had sent me

belated birthday wishes.

I was stunned and like *wth*

when I saw the message

My birthday was on 17th December

last year la!!!!!!~~~

So was the birthday wishes

for last year's?!!!!!

Hahahaha
Well I thought he might be

sent wrongly

which he supposes to

send to yoong chee(April baby)

INITIALLY

but I hate to

admit this

The birthday wishes

is written like this:


"Kah Mun! happy belated birthday yahhh:) "

which meant that he knew he was

sending to me la


=.="""""""""""""



why is he so blur????!!!!!!



Victim No.2: Mama Tain



I asked my beloved mummy

to help me to buy apples
in wet market few days ago

I was too regret not to

accompany her

She had bought 90 apples in a box

from the market!!!!!!!!!!

Is she going to run fruit stall business?!?!?!!

Arghhhhhhh

Have you ever tried stuffing 90 APPLES

into your fridge?!!!!!!!

Well this might consider
small matter

As my fridge is kinda big

to accomodate those

lovely red apples

the Problem is?

How am I gona to

finish it?

it looked like I gotta

eat apples

every single day










Anyone willing to help me to

clear all these?????!!!!!!!



Note:



An Apple A day, Keep The Illness At Bay













































No comments:

Post a Comment